1.22.2005

New Blog!!

New Blog! Woo hoo!

We'll see how this thing turns out, but hey, it'll be fun to play with, if nothing else.

I'm in College Station right now, attending Crunch Time 2005. It is fun stuff. Sadly, I came by myself, since no youth signed up. Next year, man, next year I'm bringing 30 youth! For real. seriously.

No, it's a pretty neat retreat. I like it. But, of course, I helped start it, so I am slightly biased. It's a retreat for high school juniors and seniors run by college kids at the Texas A&M Wesley. Because college kids do it, it is both high energy, slightly confusing, and varies in quality from year to year. But it is completely unique.

Anyways, this Sunday is my first Sunday at Christ UMC. I am both excited and a little nervous. It's been a little while since I've been to Crossfire, and I hear its changed quite a bit. Cool. I'm pumped!

Let the craziness ensue!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger mavryck said...

wowzers josh. im posting this 2 weeks later, but who really cares. next year, i'll be at CT2K6, so you better believe it'll be awesome. crossfire has changed, especially with the jumping off of chairs and whatnot. and with michael leaving.......re:find is awesome with you. i look forawrd to getting to know you more, joshua. so audios.
bogo?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home